Saturday, September 27, 2008

Grocery Store Sunday

It's Sunday morning and, even though the newly unemployed one could take a list to the store any day next week, I kind of...here's the rub...like going to the grocery store. Now laundry and dishes? Those are things I'm happy to leave until the weekdays. After two days of pizza. baguettes and this morning pumpkin waffles, flour is the first thing making the grocery list. After that, it all depends on the menu for the week.



Monday: Pot Roast and Panzanella (didn't I tell you I made baguettes)
Tuesday: Garlic and Lemon Tilapia w/roast potatoes
Wednesday: His Mom's Chili
Thursday: Chicken Satay's & Peanut Dipping Sauce
Friday: Ham w/mashed potatoes
Saturday: *
Sunday: Bacon Wrapped Sirloin Tip Roast

*my parents haven't let us cook seven meals in a week ever...ever...so I try to leave a day open for visiting others and, if all else fails, we'll make pizza or break out some of the lasagna I made for the freezer.

No comments: