Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Good To Know I'm Not The Only One

This morning I jumped out of bed, called customer service to yell at a teller about a system error that almost cost me $300 (it didn't. fear me for I am the arch nemesis of poor 20 year old customer service girls everywhere.) and then descended upon my kitchen - which is still a mess from the approximately 150 albeit small cookies that I made last night to begin the "bring-whatever-you-want-as-long-as-its-fabulous-and-unique" dishes for our respective families.

During a brief moment of silence where the pastries were waiting for the oven and the rolls were raising I found myself with a few minutes to spare and checked in on the rest of the blogosphere.

Good to know you're all up to your elbows in butter cream, royal icing and flour too.

No comments: